Be Nice to Your Bridesmaids…
And maybe they’ll be nice to you. Maybe.
Prevent your bridesmaids from single-handedly turning you into a Bridezilla by showing them early on they won’t be wearing a butt-bow or lime green spandex tube dress. The best way to disarm them is to put them in something lovely, comfortable, and flattering to their individual body types. And if you want to honestly utter the words “You’ll be able to wear it again!” then think, and shop, outside the box.
If they know they won’t look like Little Bo Peep reincarnated they can focus on their real job – serving you. 🙂
As always, click the picture for a larger view.
1. Newport News – Black beaded empire waist dress $99
2. Victoria’s Secret – Ultra Indigo matte jersey dress $50
Also comes in Berrylicious, Scarlet Red, Cilantro, and Black
3. Victoria’s Secret – Titanium ruched jersey dress $69
Also comes in Beach Plum, Turqoise, and Black
4. White House Black Market – Floral print dress $158
5. JS Collection – Yellow floral print $160
6. Newport News – Dahlia one-shoulder drape-front $59
7. Victoria’s Secret – New Indigo knot-front $50
Also comes in Fiesta Red, Grape Jelly, and Black
8. Newport News – Satin Copper dress $39
9. White House Black Market – Black and White print $168